Michigan: Continuing Education and Staff Development: Annual Subscription
Providers of care in day care and child group home environments in the State of Michigan have an annual continuing education requirement. We satisfy that need. The applicable rules read as follows:
The center shall provide an orientation of the center’s policies and practices and the child care administrative rules to all staff hired after the effective date of these rules and before unsupervised contact with children.
(2) Caregivers shall have training that includes information about infant safe sleep and shaken baby syndrome before caring for infants and toddlers.
(3) Before unsupervised contact with children, each caregiver, site supervisor, and program director shall complete blood-borne pathogen training.
(4) All program directors, site supervisors, and caregivers shall complete 16 clock hours of professional development annually on topics relevant to job responsibilities, including, but not limited to, child development and learning; health, safety and nutrition; family and community collaboration; program management; teaching and learning; observation, documentation, and assessment; interactions and guidance; professionalism; and the child care center administrative rules.
The center may count CPR and first aid training for up to 2 hours of the annual professional development hours in the year taken.
(5) An on-going professional development plan shall be developed and implemented to include all the training and professional development required by the child care center administrative rules.
(6) On-line trainings and correspondence courses shall have an assessment of learning.
How this product fills the need?
Continuing Education: When you have an annual subscription
which is $189.95 per year, you get to select up to twenty-four, (24) credits per year for up to twenty, (20) staff. Each class represents three, (3) units so each just select 8 classes.
Click Here for an Explanation of How the Annual Subscription Works
This subscription is for all of our 3-Hour continuing education courses which have been prepared specifically for child day care and child group home providers in the State of Michigan. Each course has been prepared with a methodology that supports three, (3) hours of annually required continuing education.
Click Here to explore the Library
Delivery: Once your order is placed you receive links to the School Library and a code to allow access. Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.